[DeTomaso] 1973 De Tomaso Other GTS Euro

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:59:47 EDT 2018

Everyone is entitled to my opinion--
Unashamedly judging someone's custom is part of the fun of being a car
guy.  Let the comments rip!
Okay, I guess nobody read the fine print of this listing.  It says
that this car was designed by a 5-year old kid copying a Hot Wheels
version of the Pantera.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 7/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, "Ken Green via DeTomaso"  wrote:I hope the
folks making the extensive mods to the body enjoy their cars, because
I think they will never recover what they spend.
Ken