[DeTomaso] 1973 De Tomaso Other GTS Euro

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:18:33 EDT 2018

Why what? Another presumably stock car morphed into a one of a kind gaudish
racer?
I don't even let it bother me anymore. The Pantera has always appealed to
go fast people and some of them will just do what they want.
It's not about the money or preserving as many stock bodied cars as
possible to those that choose a different path although it forces one to
possibly question their actions.
I honestly try to not pass judgement and instead look at the creation on
it's own merit. This hasn't always been my ideology but it's something I'm
working on.
This ones not my cup o' tea on the outside but to be fair I'd bet it's an
awful fun car from the inside. It looks like function followed form on this
build and who knows what condition the car was they had to start with.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Ed Mendez via DeTomaso <