[DeTomaso] Spinning wheel stud

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jul 16 20:47:26 EDT 2018

Dear Sean, and all Pantera Owners, please liberally use anti-seize on all
your wheel studs each time you take off a lug nut to avoid this situation.

What Sean will need to properly fix this is typically a new $700+ billet
axle & Bearing installation to properly cure his problem. Please take a
little more care and prevent the dilemma that Sean has endured.

Larry Stock

On 7/16/18, 5:26 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of sean mundy"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of