[DeTomaso] Spinning wheel stud

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 20:53:03 EDT 2018

Sean,

You don’t need a new disc. The problem is likely that the stud has deformed rather than the hole in the disc has enlarged.

Once you get it all apart you will know. The stud slides through the disc and is a press fit in the axle, so if you needed a new anything it would be a new axle.

That said, you can probably get satisfaction either by distorting the splined part of the stud, making it oval so it becomes a press fit once more, or buying new studs.

Mike

Sent from my iPad