[DeTomaso] NPC Tesla Estate Wagon Prototype

scott at saccrestorations.net scott at saccrestorations.net
Fri Jul 13 13:09:21 EDT 2018

With our Tesla we get free Supercharging for life. The supercharger does
indeed know who you are so if charges were appropriate, they would know who
to charge. Charges are paid for via your personal account typically with a
credit card associated to the account. If the charging station is busy, you
will start accruing charges if you don't move your car within a couple of
minutes of it being full. The Tesla app will notify you 10 minutes before
the car is full so you can get back to it and move it before accruing fees.
This doesn't happen if the charging station isn't busy.