[DeTomaso] Door handle plastic case

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Thu Jul 12 09:22:20 EDT 2018

Robert,

A few years ago I bought some from Wilkinson. The fit was good, but the finish was quite poor and I needed to smooth and paint them to make them look perfect. I used SEM Trim black paint which has a perfect satin sheen and is quite durable. As-supplied part on the left and bottom, repainted ones on the right and top (assuming photos come through).

Mark