[DeTomaso] Coco Mats

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 16:20:27 EDT 2018

Hey Mike,
That's great!  I ordered DeTomaso logo mats for my Pantera from a vendor, and they don't fit well at all!  They're too wide!  I wish I had the opportunity to test fit a paper template, then get the correctly sized mats sent.
I like the Coco mats too, and have thought about getting some when its time to replace the DT logo mats.
Cheers!Garth