[DeTomaso] Window door channels replacement

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Tue Jul 10 17:51:22 EDT 2018

When taking things apart I found out that my front and back channel guides
are actually two separate pieces; lower section and upper section.
Is this correct or are they supposed to be one continuous piece?
As they are configured now it is certainly possible to replace the lower
ones with window in up position and possibly even upper ones with window il
down position.
I am just not sure if this is correct or they are supposed to be continuous?