[DeTomaso] NPC Tesla Estate Wagon Prototype

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:13:41 EDT 2018

Painful experience with Li-Ion batteries.

-------------- next part --------------
   Painful experience with Li-Ion batteries.

   On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 5:16 PM Himes, Terry (397C)
   <[1]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

     You guys crack me UP!!A  A __
     A stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
     Terry W. Himes
     JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
     Dawn Spacecraft Team
     Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
     Phone: (818) 393-6261
     Cell:A  A  A (818) 653-8213
     [2]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     d--od-,
     i>>?On 7/9/18, 2:49 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Konrad Szwab"
     <[3]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
     [4]kszwab at gmail.com> wrote:
     A  A  Don't be negative. An explosion is also possible.
     A  A  On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 4:47 PM Mark Tumbarello