[DeTomaso] NPC Tesla Estate Wagon Prototype

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 15:52:09 EDT 2018

Great!! Every person I have run across that have a Tesla absolutely love them! Perfect record still.
Reducing my gas bill down roughly 80% is almost like getting the car for free!

I have a Lexus RX330 now...wonderful car. A friend called it a "station wagon" once and I've never looked at it the same since!
Thanks for the report Dennis.