[DeTomaso] Throttle bracket - on manifold

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 9 12:22:08 EDT 2018

Difficult to provide verification at this point, but I recall (20 years ago), seeing specific descriptions for a carb that referenced "reverse-pull linkage, for Pantera" and it stuck in my head.  Trying to search today doesn't yield any results.  Trying to search "Pantera" on Holley's web site is fruitless as no matter what I do, it changes the search to "pattern."  Stupid search engine anyway.

I may have seen it when buying the new Carter carb for the Mach I over 20 years ago, but I'm pretty certain I remember it.

I may be wrong though.  It wouldn't be the first time.
Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

-------------- next part --------------
   Difficult to provide verification at this point, but I recall (20 years
   ago), seeing specific descriptions for a carb that referenced
   "reverse-pull linkage, for Pantera" and it stuck in my head.A  Trying
   to search today doesn't yield any results.A  Trying to search "Pantera"
   on Holley's web site is fruitless as no matter what I do, it changes
   the search to "pattern."A  Stupid search engine anyway.

   I may have seen it when buying the new Carter carb for the Mach I over
   20 years ago, but I'm pretty certain I remember it.

   I may be wrong though.A  It wouldn't be the first time.

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

     [2]http://w7tsc.org
     [3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     Thanks to Chuck Engles for the photo of the carburetor-mounted
     adapter bracket.
     2511 has never had any carb-mounted adapter, which now makes me
     wonder if the throttle cable geometry is incorrect.
     So, new topic:
     Can we see some photos of throttle cable brackets that mount to the
     front of the intake manifold under a manifold bolt, anchoring the
     forward portion of the return spring?
     Thanks,
     Larry
     etc.)