[DeTomaso] Headlamp bucket rubber bumper and Gas filler lid stop.

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri Jul 6 13:28:21 EDT 2018

All,

I just noticed I am missing one of those small round rubber bumpers which
the lid of the headlight bucket contacts in its fender recess. Are those
generally available at parts stores and also how are those attached? I do
not see a hole where the missing one might have been attached - so maybe
glued in. If glued in any recommendation on type of glue to use or do these
come with an adhesive backing?

Also I am missing the bumper which the gas filler lid closes. There is a
hole there. Again can this be easily obtained at an Auto Supply store?

1974 Pantera L #6949.

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey