[DeTomaso] Throttle bracket - on manifold

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 14:18:43 EDT 2018

All,

Here is a link to a Pantera international forum post by John Taphorn, showing the brackets previously posted by Chuck, actually installed on an engine.

You will need to sign into the website for the photos to be visible.

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/8811081456?r=5821081456#5821081456

I have included one photo with this email.

I do find it interesting that the manifold bracket is only attached with one bolt; seems that would make it prone to movement with any loosening of the bolt.

Larry