[DeTomaso] Throttle bracket adapter

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Thu Jul 5 13:27:30 EDT 2018

That is a helpful picture - I did not see how the L-shaped piece worked on
the vehicle.

Here is a picture of a modification to the other end of the cable (credit
John Taphorn) to smooth the throttle cable transition.  A contentious
fabricator will endure the alignment of the cable mount with the carburetor
linkage arm - mine needed to be extended slightly between the intake
manifold mounting bolt and the cable holder.

Regards -

Chuck