[DeTomaso] Fan Relay

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 14:47:54 EDT 2018

Hope all are having a safe and happy 4th of July!

I pulled my malfunctioning fan relay (snapped off the 8m stud in the
process, damn it) and it's a SIPEA T-5210 3K 12V.  Google search comes up as
a Fiat/Lancia.  One website, Midwest Bayless that specializes in Italian
parts has it for $34.

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/p-13213-relay-sipea-t-5210-horn-fiat-lancia-a
ll-to-1978-oe.aspx

What might I use as a modern version for this three pin relay, or is this a
decent price?

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest