[DeTomaso] Frame Stiffeners

Tony Ömalm tony.omalm at malmgruppen.com
Wed Jul 4 14:09:49 EDT 2018

Thanks 🙏

Skickat från min iPhone

4 juli 2018 kl. 19:33 skrev Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com<mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com>>:

Tony,

Here you go.

http://precisionproformance.com/sc1000.php

Mike

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 4, 2018, at 19:30, Tony Ömalm <tony.omalm at malmgruppen.com<mailto:tony.omalm at malmgruppen.com>> wrote:

Picture of that???

Skickat från min iPhone

4 juli 2018 kl. 18:28 skrev Himes, Terry (397C) <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>>:

I thought the same thing (about the front) but you can you buy the whole set
(front & back) from the vendors.  ;-(

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

On 7/4/18, 9:26 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of JFFR" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of pantera at vtc.net<mailto:pantera at vtc.net>> wrote:

  The frame stiffener that gave me the most noticeable results was the one
  that ties the back of the lower sub frame to the main engine frame unit.
  You can' buy it from anyone because I designed and installed it myself,
  but it really did make a huge difference. It was very noticeable during
  hard acceleration at low speeds. I have several different kits on my car
  now, but never installed the triangular front trunk brace. Losing front
  trunk space didn't seem to me like it wasn't worth the small gain if any
  that a front trunk brace could give you.

   Thanks

   Skickat fraan min iPhone

       [8]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     etc.) use the links above.