[DeTomaso] Frame Stiffeners

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Jul 4 12:26:13 EDT 2018

The frame stiffener that gave me the most noticeable results was the one
that ties the back of the lower sub frame to the main engine frame unit.
You can' buy it from anyone because I designed and installed it myself,
but it really did make a huge difference. It was very noticeable during
hard acceleration at low speeds. I have several different kits on my car
now, but never installed the triangular front trunk brace. Losing front
trunk space didn't seem to me like it wasn't worth the small gain if any
that a front trunk brace could give you.