[DeTomaso] BAT Pantera

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:36:37 EDT 2018

Yeah, it looked that way to me as well.  Hopefully there was a proper
inspection.
All the heartbreaking horror stories we've heard over the years when
owners media blast their shells....yikes!
These would definitely point to the Pantera as a car one should _never
_buy without being inspected by a knowledgeable person who knows what
to watch out for.
Of course I had no idea of this when I bought my car.  No such
inspection took place.
Dazzled by the beauty of the machine I couldn't whip out my wallet
quick enough.  Lucky for me the car body turned out to be dead
solid...
 Sent using Hushmail
On 7/3/2018 at 12:47 PM, "Matt"  wrote:Well the buyer will when they
get the car! Rather than a correct fix the
valance was stripped and coated with POR-15 and called good.
This car was previously owned by Dottie Frye, whom many of you may
know.
Matt
3584