[DeTomaso] 9342 Auction Results

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 16:21:27 EDT 2018

That's a beautiful car.  Curious where the air intake leads.  If down to the
underside of the car seems that would be pulling in hot air the summer time.

On Chuck's registry appears to have been redone to the current livery.  Much
better looking without the wing.  The later style seats look 'cozy' but must
be a bugger to get in and out of unless you're Mike Drew-skinny.  A 'wide
body' like me might be a bit more challenged.  But then, I always did have a
certain 'flare'.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302