[DeTomaso] Painting

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jan 31 22:50:01 EST 2018

Here is a single photo showing both the hood and the decklid open

This car was purchased from the estate of the original owner, with all
receipts intact.  The car was never in a body shop and never painted.
The original color was white, under the carpets, up under the dash,
everywhere paint could overspray, it was white.

The underside of the front hood is white, while the underside of the
rear decklid is black.

Glad to help,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com