[DeTomaso] Painting

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 18:21:03 EST 2018

Dave,

I have photos showing the production line in early 1972. In the photo some of the cars got black decklid and hood undersides, while others were painted satin black.   One were GTS.  It’s difficult to know from the photos if there was a specific scheme (i.e. all cars of color X got black and color Y got body color...)

Mike

Sent from my iPad