[DeTomaso] Painting

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 17:43:35 EST 2018

Yes, the undersides of the front trunk and rear deck lid came from the factory painted the same color as the car on my 72 pre-L (#4033).

Cheers!
Garth
-------------- original message --------------   I am considering having my car painted. Was the underside of the trunk
   and deck lid painted the same color as the car when it left the
   factory. Mine are currently flat black.

   Dave