[DeTomaso] Pantera facts 1422

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:51:34 EST 2018

Pat,

Hall Pantera sell new face plates in km/h and as long as the equivalent speed is in the same place on the dial it will read correctly, e.g. 70 mph digit is same point as 113 km/h. However with this change the odometer will still be recording in miles.

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&item=21227

Julian

I have a speedo in MPH that I am ready to trade against any KPH , if anyone
is interested !
best to all
Pat ( Candy - ADA )

   [1]http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&