[DeTomaso] Find my blue Pantera ?

Charles G. Zaroulis charles.zaroulis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:12:15 EST 2018

In 1974, I purchased the Pantera new from Tasca Ford/Mercury dealership, Providence, Rhode Island. I have tried unsuccessfully to get the car’s VIN by inquiring at the Tasca dealership, Massachusetts Dept. of Motor Vehicles, & Lowell, Massachusetts’ Town Hall’s Tax Office where the car was sold. I do not know the purchaser’s name as it was sold by my mother when I had already moved to New York City as she had run out of garage space. It was my mother’s home that had a serious flood in which the car’s records were lost. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you very much.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This message and any accompanying attachments contain information
from CHARLES G. ZAROULIS, M. D. that is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original email. Thank you very much.