[DeTomaso] Opening console for modern din 1 (2 by 7) radio???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 17:00:21 EST 2018

 Is there a best way to make an opening for this?  The overlap of the face is pretty small, so there isn't much room for error.  I was thinking about cutting through the fiberglass from the back, and folding the excess covering into the opening, but maybe it's better to just cut though everything from the front?
Ken