[DeTomaso] Matchbox Cars

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:45:16 EST 2018

Mike, I know a guy who is a die cast car model seller/dealer/hobbyist that sells at car shows all over and I saw him yesterday and he mentioned that he buys complete collections or estate sales. His name is Paul Meck and his company is called BurningRubberToyCompany.com. I have purchased things from him over the years and he is a great guy,very easy to talk to . Check out his web site and give him a call. - Jim