[DeTomaso] NPC: Matchbox Car Collection

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 11:47:52 EST 2018

I have a pretty extensive collection of Matchbox cars which I've had in
storage for far too long, with no intention of doing anything more with
them.  There are probably 250+, including a number of Models of Yesteryear.
I also have a retail display case.  I need to catalogue the collection, but
I thought I'd reach out to the Forum to see if anyone out there collects
Matchbox and would be interested, or knows of someone who might be.

Thanks!

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302