[DeTomaso] Sealing ZF bottom cover

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:28:01 EST 2018

I've been experimenting with scant application of RTV Gray.  Works well so
far 3 years later but I honestly don't have enough heat cycles to really
show if it helps.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   I've been experimenting with scant application of RTV Gray.A  Works
   well so far 3 years later but I honestly don't have enough heat cycles
   to really show if it helps.
   sean

     Despite my own careful rebuild of my ZF, I'm suffering with the same
     weeping
     issues. I think Chuck? may have had stainless acorn nuts with
     grooves for
     O-rings for sale at one time. Not sure how successful that fix was?
     Anyone with experience?
     Barry
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [4]spkorb at spkorb.org [5]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382