[DeTomaso] What’s weird....

FAITH MCCALL rfmccall at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 21:46:20 EST 2018

Les,

I believe that this car is 3314. Originally a Gp3 car converted to Gp4 later in life,

Ron

Beside the one headlamp being raised ............. does no one but me see that this car is running a GT-5 front air dam, which is the incorrect part for this car. What is the serial number of this car. Anyone. . . . Leslie A. Gray