[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018 - Revised registration form

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Jan 22 12:30:02 EST 2018

Sorry everyone, I made a new Festa 2018 registration form because people had questions and it was a little confusing. This makes it cheaper and simpler for everyone. :-)

It’s $99.00 per person all inclusive, and includes all events.

When registering, please fill out and get back to me.

Kind regards,

Ed

Ed  Mendez
edducati at gmail.com