[DeTomaso] [SDP] 72 Pantera $250k

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:42:33 EST 2018

The Group 4 is a well know Hall car owned by Jan Taraszkiewicz, who also has two GT5S conversions (a red and black). The car is a multiple award and magazine feature car and immaculate, but fining someone with the exact same taste and deep pockets is always the challenge with modified cars.

The GTS looks a very clean car too, the ad mentions a"quarter million dollar restoration" if soemoen spent that much money, I dread to think what it looked like before the restoration!

Aim high, can always come down, but Craigslist is not exactly the venue to get big bucks unless you are trawling for Nigerian Prince who just came into a big inheritance he needs help spending...

Julian