[DeTomaso] Pantera East urethane A arm bushings installation

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 16:55:44 EST 2018

Depending on how mechanically adept you are and how well your garage is outfitted, there used to be vendors that sold bushings that fit inside that hard-to-press-out steel sleeve. So they didn't need removal- ever. By lathing 0.060" or so off the OD of the bushings you buy, ANY vendor's suspension upgrade-bushings could be much easier fitted and no risk of damaging the a-arms. FWIW- J Deryke