[DeTomaso] Pantera East urethane A arm bushings installation

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:33:46 EST 2018

Thanks Jim.

Sort of now wish I had not started pressing out the outer sleeve.

Are you pressing the smaller flange through the bore of the outer sleeve or pressing from the end you just cut off.

(The smaller flange is what I am pressing on to push the outer sleeve out.)

Would you be able to measure what the inside bore of that outer sleeve is once the rubber is removed.  I would like to know and add to my notes.

Joe