[DeTomaso] Fwd: Are all the suspension arm bushings the same size?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 00:41:31 EST 2018

Julian,

You’re right. Because of the difficulty of pressing out the stock bushings, for a time one vendor was selling undersize poly bushings that were designed to press not into the A-arm, but rather into the remnant of the stock bushing. You would have to remove the rest of it somehow, perhaps by burning it out?

Mega-dumb idea IMHO.

Mike

Sent from my iPad