[DeTomaso] 11k mile 74 Pantera for sale

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 00:39:05 EST 2018

Jim,

That’s a standard Ford master cylinder. Not a Pantera part. Most of them have the outlets in the right side. I think only Hall offered them with left-side outlets. It’s from a 1980s Ranger pickup or Mustang or something like that?

Probably 7/8 inch bore....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 16, 2018, at 22:13, Pantdino <pantdino at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Looks like it has the same brake master cylinder and adapter my car has.
>
> Anyone know what that part was fitted to originally?
>

> Jim

   1974 Red De Tomaso Pantera 1974 Red De Tomaso Pantera
   Jim