[DeTomaso] Fwd: Are all the suspension arm bushings the same size?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:50:14 EST 2018

Yes, they are all the same, however I am perplexed by the statement that your replacement bushings are designed to fit in the sleeves of the originals, as the rubber in those is bonded to the inner and outer, so you would have to torch the rubber out? That seems a hokey half-ass solution to a problem that doesn't exist!

Julian