[DeTomaso] Special Orange Cars

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:45:15 EST 2018

Hmmmm...... that might explain the orange Pantera with "01" on the
side I saw last year--  it was flying through the air, jumping over a
cop car in rural Georgia.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 1/12/2018 at 12:28 PM, "Stephen Nelson"  wrote:Was just talking to
a guy about his dads car - he explained that it was a very special,
limited edition car - only 11 made, painted orange, with the cars
number painted on the side.  OK, sounds a little odd to me, in that he
also claimed the all of the Panteras were built for racing, so would
expect to have the number anyway.

NTL - did Detomaso make a special run of 11 orange cars with their
numbers on the doors?

Stephen  5332

use the links above.