[DeTomaso] Special Orange Cars

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Jan 12 17:21:42 EST 2018

That’s much worse than what I get almost every time I take my car out.  I
have a silver GTS in OE trim—including bright white big blockish letters
that say PANTERA GTS on a black background down each side of the car, albeit
right below the belt line. While staring at the side of the car, I get
asked, “What is it?”  When I say, “A Pantera.”  I never get, “Doh, that’s
what it says right there!”  No, I get, “Really?  I’ve heard of them, but
never seen one.”  Go figure…

Richard
Austin, TX