[DeTomaso] Special Orange Cars

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 12 17:13:33 EST 2018

Ha!  I had a guy come over to me recently at the gas station. He said he loved my Mangusta!  I said, it’s actually a Pantera!
He said “NO… I once owned a Mangusta and THIS is a Mangusta!!”  I pointed to the “Pantera” on the back of the car. With
an angry face he said “I don’t know WHY you could put a Pantera label on a Mangusta!” and stomped off.   True story!

All sorts of people in this world.  Some make you happy when they come over, some… when they leave.  ;-))

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead