[DeTomaso] Source for basic torque values

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:24:23 EST 2018

Larry, I think that I mentioned this a while ago, but I have a "hot engine" crate from Keith Craft Engines in ARK.  After 3 years one day I heard a "not-good" noise in the engine.  Space City Pantera dudes pulled my engine - I shipped it back to company.  They finally called me and said apparently someone had dropped a nut/something into the carb and it made its way down and kerplunk.  So they rebuilt it shipped it back and Space City friends re-installed it, and it's running fine.  I don't remember dropping anything, but I had taken the air cleaner off, (and there were several washers on the nut to take up slack), so....!   Or, Maybe I didn't torque it down!!!!       BILL L