[DeTomaso] Source for basic torque values

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun Jan 7 11:42:39 EST 2018

<<Where is a good reference for basic things on a Pantera? Specifically I need to reinstall the carb, air cleaner, and wheels before taking the car back out.>>

Ok will everyone who torques there air cleaner down please raise their hand.

As I thought...

Ya 20 years :)

Larry (defense rests) - Cleveland