[DeTomaso] Engine swaps

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 5 23:26:21 EST 2018

Speaking of three seats....
... and random tidbits...

Jim Demmick (sp) built a custom frame for his son's car seat so it could be mounted in his Pantera, over the console, between the seats.  He claims it worked great.  I imagine that son has probably graduated college now and is asking for the Pantera keys regularly.  ;)

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​