[DeTomaso] Engine swaps

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 21:25:03 EST 2018

Eons ago, someone installed a 427 Ford SOHC and ran out of money before the thing was in running condition. Dunno what ever happened to the car.
J DeRyke

So on my way home I was trying to think of the most interesting engine swap done in a Pantera. I know there have been lots of big blocks and nascar swaps, 4.6-5.4 modular swaps, a few Chevy swaps, a Hemi, a couple of BMW V-8 and recently a Eco-boost and Coyotes swaps. I wonder if any one has ever put an Italian engine in the Pantera like from a 308-328 or Ferrari V12 or an engine from a Masarrati. Rick Mossely and I talked a few times about the feasibility of a W12 a few times. Any way just curious. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

   use the links above.