[DeTomaso] Source for basic torque values

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:11:13 EST 2018

Hi all
Santa was kind enough to bring me a torque wrench, something I didn't have
before. Until now I've just tightened basic things by feel - the wheels
should be pretty darn tight, the carb shouldn't be overtightened or you'll
strip the threads in the intake, so just medium-tight there, etc.

Where is a good reference for basic things on a Pantera? Specifically I
need to reinstall the carb, air cleaner, and wheels before taking the car
back out.

Thank you!