[DeTomaso] door opening gasket style and installation???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 22:27:42 EST 2018

 I seem to have acquired 2 different styles of door opening gaskets at some point in time.  One in a Detomaso package, and another loose.  I can see how the loose gaskets attach, not sure about the DeTomaso (assuming they are door opening gaskets???
The loose pair are a tight fit, is there a trick to avoid damage?

Thanks,
Ken