[DeTomaso] Possibly another scam

bill bill at incendium.com
Mon Jan 1 20:17:03 EST 2018

Jeff:Was it a CANADIAN bastard, or a bastard...........?
Just asking.....

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Cobb <jeffcobb1 at me.com> Date: 2018-01-01  5:23 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Jack Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com> Cc: POCA <detomaso at detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Possibly another scam
Thanks for warning people, Jack.
I had a Canadian bastard 20 years ago gave a $11,000 cashiers check for fixing his Jag then drove off back to the S W part of Canada and a week or more later my bank said the customer told the issuing bank that I defrauded him, car was not fixed, Ihad lied and cheated him, it was not drivable and that he was going to sue me.
So the bank stopped payment on the cashiers check!

Why, you must be thinking now ( not possible to stop payment on a cashiers check )- - HELLO YOU CAN, well they issued it with good money on good faith, so they can stop it if bad faith appears to take their customers good money.
ALL WAS NOT TRUE AND THIS BASTARD was able to save $11,000 and never did we hear from each other ever.
He disappeared as the fixed car and my money did.

Tomorrow is an IOU, yesterday is a cancelled check and TODAY IS CASH!

In GOD we trust, all others must pay cash!

Tricksters are smoother, quicker and cooler than you can ever be.

Jeff Cobb

   On Aug 8, 2017, at 12:14 PM, Jack Donahue <[1]demongusta at gmail.com>
     <[2][3]demongusta at gmail.com>
       wrote:
         Got it too. Just curious, since I'm not familiar with "scammers"
     -
         what would the scam be?

     On Aug 7, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Bobbykart <[3][4]bobbykart at gmail.com>

       1. [14]mailto:audionut at hushmail.com
       2. [15]mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
       3. [16]mailto:bobbykart at gmail.com
       4. [17]mailto:Dave at damardirect.com
       5. [18]mailto:byrdjf at embarqmail.com
       6. [19]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
       7. [20]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
       9. [22]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
      11. [24]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     etc.) use the links above.

   1. mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
   2. mailto:audionut at hushmail.com
   3. mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
   4. mailto:bobbykart at gmail.com
   5. mailto:Dave at damardirect.com
   6. mailto:byrdjf at embarqmail.com
   7. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   8. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  10. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  12. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  14. mailto:audionut at hushmail.com
  15. mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
  16. mailto:bobbykart at gmail.com
  17. mailto:Dave at damardirect.com
  18. mailto:byrdjf at embarqmail.com
  19. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  20. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  22. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  24. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  26. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> [...]
   >
   >   So what we have is an economic environment, enhanced greatly since
   the
   >   internet started, that is perfectly suited for scammers to thrive
   and
   >   multiply.
   >   Sent using Hushmail
   >   On August 7, 2017 at 9:59 AM, "Jack Donahue"
   <[2]demongusta at gmail.com>
   >   wrote:
   >
   >     Got it too. Just curious, since I'm not familiar with "scammers"
   -
   >     what would the scam be?
   >> On Aug 7, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Bobbykart <[3]bobbykart at gmail.com>
   >     wrote:
   >>
   >> I got it also, so many internet scams out there
   >>
   >> Sent from my iPad
   >>
   >>> On Aug 7, 2017, at 9:22 AM, Dave McManus
   >     <[4]Dave at damardirect.com> wrote:
   >>>
   >>> I think it is a scam. Very weird. I got it also.

   use the links above.