[DeTomaso] Happy New Year !

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 13:43:40 EST 2018

Happy New Year !

I've found that most people don't realize just how long it has been since they

have added a few photos to the DeTomaso Registry entry for their car.

Recently one guy I asked for an update said he just did it "last year or the year before"

and it was 10 years ago !!!    Yikes !  Time really does fly by.

So here is a reminder:  Send a few photos to ImageProcessor at DeTomasoRegistry.org

with your (short) VIN in the subject line, and have you photos added as ATTACHMENTS

(not embedded within the text, like the apple default)

Even if your car has been in storage for the last decade, take a quick pic, and share.

Here is one interesting fact:  More photos have been shared by a non-owner than the current owner!

So, take a moment, snap some photos, and share!

Bes Regards and Happy New Year!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp