[DeTomaso] Pantera now on PS4 Gran Turismo Sport

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:38:52 EST 2018

"Posted on 2/28/18"  Ha!  some guy beat me to it.  Fair enough then.
Now I don't need to monkey with uploading a video. But I did manage to
take a screenshot from my fastest lap.  It's from turn 9 at Big
Willow.
Took me 4 hours to figure out how to take it.  (old people and
computers can be a rough mix....)
 Sent using Hushmail
On 2/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."  wrote:I haven't a clue
about anything you said below, But I picked a few key words and got
this google hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xViaCMbPd0

Dang, looks like video Mike just posted