[DeTomaso] Is door "vent" window tempered or safety?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:35:41 EST 2018

Another thought, when you use some sort of mechanical attachment, you have
the problem of how to hide the heads of the screws or bolts on the inside
of the window. With glue it's easy to make a flat covering of metal to
cover the glued area. You can decorate the inside cover with whatever you
want. I used a tweeter speaker to make it look more functional.

Also, when mine were first glued on in the early 80s, Hall Pantera took a
grinder and roughed up the glass in the area where the glue was used. Not
sure if that was necessary but that's what they did.

Jeff
6559