[DeTomaso] Marti report question followup

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:13:50 EST 2018

Thanks for your help Asa Jay. The link didn't work so I just chopped some
stuff off the url and went in the front door and found it.
Seems that might be some rare original paperwork associated with "your" car.
I can see why you bought it with it's documented lineage being pretty
unique. Nice knowing the whole history of a car from the start.
Lucky Gene won the lottery! Good for him,you and now Steve.

Every car has a story to tell. If only they could talk!
I'd love to hear from any original owners if they wouldn't mind sharing a
story or two about the experience of buying a brand new Pantera!

Thanks,
Matt
3584